how can I make sure that others will not override my method?

Gali

If you want subclasses to access, but not to
override a superclass member method, what keyword should precede the
name of
the superclass method?

Thank you,
Gali.

Robert Klemme

If you want subclasses to access, but not to
override a superclass member method, what keyword should precede the
name of
the superclass method?

Sounds like a homework question to me... Even if not: this is an easy
one and I'm sure the web is full of answers.

robert