How can I redirect in a struts 1.2.9 LookupDispatchAction?

lightning

It's in a LookupDispatchAction's subclass,and it's very simple,when
user click "cancle",
go to the referer url:
code:

@Override
protected ActionForward cancelled(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm
form, HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws
Exception {

response.sendRedirect(request.getHeader("Referer"));
return null;
}

but struts give the exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward after response has
been committed

how can I do that?

lightning

Oh,I found ActionRedirect....

ActionRedirect f=new ActionRedirect(request.getHeader("Referer"));
return f;

It works...hmmm~~