How can I use wget to get the result of jsp page

Yang

I have a jsp page that takes one parameter say: http://www.a.com/a.jsp?id=1

and use different id to generate different pages,
now I want to get the results from that and I use

unfortunately, I can only get the source code of a.jsp, which is
useless to me.
Is there any other methods for doing this?

Yang

I have a jsp page that takes one parameter say:http://www.a.com/a.jsp?id=1

So far so fine.
and use different id to generate different pages,
Typical.

now I want to get the results from that and I use
Reasonable.

Common. I use that too. At some time I was dubbed "the wgetter"...
unfortunately, I can only get the source code of a.jsp, which is
useless to me.

I don't see why one should do such a stupid thing, but if the damned
thing works from a browser and not with wget, it may have to do with
the useragent identifier. Try playing with -U.
Is there any other methods for doing this?

Oh, c'mon! Do you realize that this is a ng dedicated to the Perl
programming language. I still fail to see the actual Perl question
here, so I'm inventing one for you and answering it along the lines
of: use LWP.

Michele
.'KYU;*EVH[.FHF2W+#"\Z*5TI/ER<Z`S(G.DZZ9OX0Z')=~/./g)x2,$_,

That is actually what I did, using LWP:Simple and use "get $url", the
same thing happened.