    can do it with ASP? Any suggestions?

    THX
    Hoa

    Hoa, Oct 20, 2004

  2. http://www.aspfaq.com/2173

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Oct 20, 2004

  3. Hoa

    Hoa Guest

    Thanks, but there is some problems with pictures, and non english content of
    pages, using that, what can i do?

    Hoa, Oct 20, 2004
  4. > Thanks, but there is some problems with pictures, and non english content
    of
    > pages, using that, what can i do?

    For pictures, use a <BASE HREF> tag.

    For foreign language content, maybe you can use the same headers that are
    presented by the original page (charset etc).

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Oct 20, 2004
  5. Hoa

    Larry Bud Guest

    "Hoa" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > HI *.*
    >
    > I want to get the content of a web site from mine and show it, in this
    > process I want to get anonymously so that whenever I goto my page and type
    > the name of a site, my browser show that without my ISP notified.
    >
    > That's lots of pages blocked in my country, so that's why I think maybe I
    > can do it with ASP? Any suggestions?

    Is your internet provider the same as your ASP hosting provider?

    Larry Bud, Oct 20, 2004
  6. Hoa

    Hoa Guest

    Hi Lary,