how do dim array?

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by William Morris, Jan 16, 2004.

  1. 1 dimensional array: dim myArray(0)
    2 dimensional array: dim myArray(0, 0)
    3 dimensional array: dim myArray(0, 0, 0)
    4 dimensional array: dim myArray(0, 0, 0, 0)

    1 dimensional dynamic array:
    dim myArray()
    redim myArray(0)

    2 dimensional dynamic array:
    dim myArray()
    redim myArray(0, 0)
    redim myArray(0, ubound(myArray, 2) + 1) '--- note that you can only
    change the last dimension...

    3 dimensional dynamic array:
    dim myArray()
    redim myArray(0, 0, 0)
    redim myArray(0, 0, ubound(myArray, 2) + 1) '--- note that you can only
    change the last dimension...

    William Morris, Jan 16, 2004

  2. William Morris

    Lasse Edsvik Guest

    Hello

    how do you dim a 3d (?) array?

    somearray(x,y) ?

    /Lasse

    Lasse Edsvik, Jan 16, 2004

  3. William Morris

    Brynn Guest

    somearray(x,y) would be defining a 2d array

    what are you trying to do exactly? =)

    Brynn
    www.coolpier.com

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:33:02 +0100, "Lasse Edsvik" <>
    wrote:

    >Hello
    >
    >how do you dim a 3d (?) array?
    >
    >somearray(x,y) ?
    >
    >/Lasse

    I participate in the group to help give examples of code. I do not guarantee the effects of any code posted. Test all code before use!

    Brynn
    www.coolpier.com

    Brynn, Jan 16, 2004