How do I convert from Unit Width and Height?

Ken Varn

This is probably a common question, but bear with me. I am new to this
stuff.

I want to convert a Unit Width and/or Height to an actual pixel Int32 Width
and Height. I was just using the Value attribute of the Unit, but was not
sure if this is how it should be done. Not knowing what would happen if
someone specified % or other Unit types.

--
Ken Varn

EmailID = varnk
Domain = Diebold.com