    I attached to Porcess from VS.NET

    I am Missing something. What Is It? a brain?

    Thanks in Advance.
    MS News, Jul 31, 2003

  2. To debug JavaScript on the client side, you need to do a few things:

    1. In Internet Explorer's Advanced Options, uncheck "Disable Script
    Debugging"
    2. If you want to insert a breakpoint in your JavaScript, add the following
    statement:

    debugger;

    JavaScript errors that occur will always result in a prompt asking you if
    you want to open the debugger to debug the script.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP