    is I couldn't work out how best to do it. I'm a bit scared of
    frames!Any ideas please?
    , May 22, 2006

    Following up, it doesn't matter if it is a scrolling window or the
    whole lot. I've also started wondering if would be possible to write
    this as a document and embed that instead, or even an image?

    Ta Sly
    , May 22, 2006

  3. \(Elmo\) Guest

    have you tried an Iframe?

    \(Elmo\), May 22, 2006

    What's that then? (Therefore, no I haven't!)
    , May 23, 2006

  6. Knut Krueger Guest

    schrieb:

    > What's that then? (Therefore, no I haven't!)

    <iframe src="URl" name="Name"
    width="width" height="heigh">
    content if browser does not support
    </iframe>

    Regards Knut
    Knut Krueger, May 23, 2006

    That works great, thanks a lot for your help...

    Sly
    , May 24, 2006

    , May 24, 2006
  9. Sly Guest

    That iframe worked great, however, only on eBid, not on eBay, they
    won't allow them. Any other ideas?

    I tried this...

    <object data=http://freespace.virgin.net/sly.jenkins/termsebay.htm
    width="100%" height="550"> <embed
    src=http://freespace.virgin.net/sly.jenkins/termsebay.htm width="100%"
    height="550"> </embed></object>

    It put a frame in but an empty one in. Did I do that right?

    Ta Sly
    Sly, May 25, 2006
  10. masteradnaan2

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    hi,
    I used the iframe anf it does not work....

    When i use it the web page i am trying to embed takes up the whole screen rather than my size specification.. I am trying to embed a forum...any help why this is happening
    masteradnaan2, Jun 24, 2006
  11. alexanderjaeger1998

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    embedding a webpage in a webpage

    Hey, if you are trying to embed a different webpage into a webpage, this is the way I do it...

    alexanderjaeger1998, Jun 21, 2013
  12. alexanderjaeger1998

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    why did i even post on this!? i just realised it's from 2006...

    sorry
    alexanderjaeger1998, Jun 21, 2013