    TS Guest

    i can't find the propertym, anyone know?

    thanks

    TS, Aug 4, 2005

  2. Hi TS,

    Thanks for your post.

    I am not sure what border you are talking about, normally, when a drop a
    CheckBoxList on the WebForm, there is no border around each checkbox. There
    is only a CheckBoxList level BorderStyle property controlling whether there
    will be a border around the CheckBoxList instead of individual CheckBox
    item.

    Hope you can provide some detailed information about your request. Thanks
    =======================================
    of assistance.

    Best regards,
    Jeffrey Tan
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    Jeffrey Tan[MSFT], Aug 5, 2005

  3. TS

    TS Guest

    i guess its some style sheet i'm not aware of

    thanks

    TS, Aug 5, 2005
  4. Hi TS,

    Thanks for your feedback.

    I am not sure I understand you very well. Do you mean the border around the
    entire CheckBoxList or each CheckBox? If you still mean one checkbox
    border, I need some detailed information about about what border you point
    to? Can you clarify this for me? Thanks

    Jeffrey Tan[MSFT], Aug 8, 2005
  5. TS

    TS Guest

    thanks, but it was a style sheet i wasn't aware of.

    TS, Aug 9, 2005
  6. Hi TS,

    Oh, I assume that what you want is just BorderStyle property, yes? Ok, if
    you have any other concern, please feel free to tell me, thanks

    Jeffrey Tan[MSFT], Aug 10, 2005