How many writing disciplines are there?

Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Messages
89
Reaction score
9
How many different writing disciplines are there? I know there's creative, journalism, business and technical writing, but when I try to use google I always get the same things. They consider them writing styles, genres and or formats so it's confusing. I ask because I know at least some of you are college edumacated.

Writing Disciplines:
creative
journalism
business
technical

Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
107
Reaction score
13
Academic Science Marketing/Advertising Grant Writing Biomedical Legal Speech Writing Screenwriting Copywriting Resume Writing Report Writing Proposal Writing Ghost Writing Travel Writing Food Writing Sports Writing Comic Writing

Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
There are countless writing disciplines, but some of the more common include creative writing, journalism, business writing, technical writing, academic writing, copywriting, professional writing, speech writing, songwriting, screenplay writing, blogging, and grant writing.