How Render URL in a Frame or Table Cell

sse

What is the HTML syntax for rendering a URL within a frame, or even
better a table cell?

A simple example would be to have multiple frames on a page, or a
table with multiple cells, and then render different external url's in
each frame or cell, (eg. show google.com and yahoo.com on the same
page, but in different containers).

I would like to do this in just HTML, no server side scripts. Is this
even possible?

Thank you!

MG

sse said:
What is the HTML syntax for rendering a URL within a frame, or even
better a table cell?

A simple example would be to have multiple frames on a page, or a
table with multiple cells, and then render different external url's in
each frame or cell, (eg. show google.com and yahoo.com on the same
page, but in different containers).

I would like to do this in just HTML, no server side scripts. Is this
even possible?

Thank you!

Is this what you are looking for?
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_frame.asp

Most people here do not recommend the use of frames. Do you really need
them?

MG

sse

Is this what you are looking for?http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_frame.asp

Most people here do not recommend the use of frames. Do you really need
them?

MG

Thank you for the link. Actually I agree, I would prefer not to do
this within a frame. I am particularly interested in rendering a page
within a table cell. Is it possible to do it like this or some other
way without frames?

sse

sse

You can find a description of th iframe here:http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_iframe.asp

MG

Thanks, I think the iFrames will work nicely. I also checked out the
SSI link (from the previous poster), this should also work, although
it seems to require that SSI be turned on on the Server.

I do also wonder if anyone knows if it's possible to simply render an
entire URL within a table cell? If it is possible, can someone help
me with the syntax?

Thank you again