How to access ms-word hrough ruby

bbiker

I already tried the word examples given here but nothing seems to work
for me.

Without knowning "given here", no one can help you.

bbiker
(e-mail address removed)

James

There's 70 topics on ruby-forum that come up for "ms-word". Are you sure you
tried them all? ;)

For Win32OLE to work, you'll need to have a copy of word installed. If you
have that prerequisite met, then show us a few code samples for what you're
trying and we'll see if we can get you pointed in the right direction.