How to Accessing a Web Service Through a Proxy Server?

mizi

Hi. I'm using web hosting services of a company. I try to connect to a
remote SQL Server from the hosting account. But they told me I must use a
"proxy aware" code to connect to the SQL server through their proxy server.
How can I do this? I searched the Internet and can only find a webproxy
class. But the code is written in ASP.Net which I'm not familiar with. So
anybody can help me and give me some ASP example code? Many thanks!

Adrienne Boswell

Hi. I'm using web hosting services of a company. I try to connect to a
remote SQL Server from the hosting account. But they told me I must
use a "proxy aware" code to connect to the SQL server through their
proxy server. How can I do this? I searched the Internet and can only
find a webproxy class. But the code is written in ASP.Net which I'm
not familiar with. So anybody can help me and give me some ASP example
code? Many thanks!

This is an ASP Classic group - you want something like