    more. Is there a way to set up a time frame which will drop the
    request or route it to a local default file under these circumstances?

    Thanks! -Neil
    Neil Sandow, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Neil Sandow

    VK Guest

    Do it from the opposite direction, it's the common way:

    1. First load a local page somepage.html
    The best is to create just blank page with the bgColor of the main page, so
    it doesn't waste visitor's attention untill all is done.

    2. Now you can attach onLoad="this.src='blah-blah-blah-_on_another_server';"
    to the iframe.

    VK, Sep 20, 2003