PSF Python Brochure is ready to print: accepting ad orders now!

Discussion in 'Python' started by PSF Python Brochure Project Team, Jul 12, 2012.

  1. The PSF Python Brochure Project has finished the content and layout
    phase. The first full format pre-production issues were shown at the
    PSF booth during the EuroPython Conference 2012 in Florence, Italy,
    and caused a lot of excitement - to print the brochure we now need
    supporting sponsors.

    Please visit our website for more information about the brochure
    project:
    http://brochure.getpython.info/

    This announcement is also available for online reading:
    http://brochure.getpython.info/news/newsletter-4-ready-to-print-and-order-now

    The Python brochure is ready to print
    =====================================

    Now is the time to place your ad in the brochure!

    You can benefit from the PSF Python Brochure by buying ads or a
    reference entry in the brochure, to e.g. show case your company for
    recruiting purposes or consulting services. With over 10,000 printed
    copies distributed world-wide this is an excellent way to reach out to
    new developers and customers.

    >>> Don't miss the opportunity to place your ad in the very first
    >>> Python image brochure.

    ===

    The brochure will have an addendum with 2 double pages for ads. You
    can buy a half page or a full page ad.

    You will receive a box of around 120 free copies of the printed
    brochure after production.

    We have already sold 4 ads. There is still room for up to 4 half page

    Reference Entry
    ---------------

    You can also buy a reference entry with a fixed layout on the last two
    pages of the Python Brochure including your full color logo and
    contact details. There is room for more than 30 entries.

    Pricing
    -------

    * A half page ad costs EUR 2,650.00 (+ 19% German VAT, if
    applicable).

    * A full page ad costs EUR 5,300.00 (+ 19% German VAT, if
    applicable).

    * A reference entry can be purchased for EUR 500.00 (+ 19% German
    VAT, if applicable).

    Ad Placement
    ------------

    We follow "first pay, first serve" until all ad slots are
    booked. Subsequent orders will be placed on a waiting list for the
    next edition.

    Individual ad placement is not possible.

    Deadline for Data & Approval
    ============================

    The deadline for data delivery will be 2012 August 31st.

    You will receive a professional software proof PDF of your page prior
    to printing with 2 days left for approval and final corrections.

    For full technical details regarding data submission, formats and
    specifications for the ad content, please consult our Ad Guidelines.

    Ordering Procedure
    ==================

    For the order you will be redirected to the secure SSL encrypted site
    hosted by our production partner evenios publishing. The terms &
    conditions and data privacy statement for the order are published on
    encrypted.evenios.com .

    Please note that the payment is not processed by the PSF! You will
    receive an invoice issued by evenios publishing, the company producing
    and distributing the brochure.

    Order a half page ad
    --------------------
    https://encrypted.evenios.com/en/mediadata/cart/order-forms/ad-sponsorship-order-form-1-2-page

    Order a full page ad
    https://encrypted.evenios.com/en/mediadata/cart/order-forms/ad-sponsorship-order-form-1-1-page

    Order a reference entry sponsorship
    https://encrypted.evenios.com/en/mediadata/cart/order-forms/reference-sponsorship-entry-order-form

    Thanks,
    --
    Marc-Andre Lemburg
    PSF Python Brochure Team
    PSF Python Brochure Project Team, Jul 12, 2012