how to add our own pages in DotNetNuke

raju

Hai

I am new to dotnetnuke.

I installed dotnetnuke and went to the admin page of the
dotnetnuke.( the first page asking user name password).

How to create my own page in dotnetnuke application.

can anyone refer any links for sample application for creating our
own page in dotnetnuke application.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Raj.

John Timney \(MVP\)

raju

Hai,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I went the dotnetnuke site, and i learned how to create module
and page in dotnetnuke.

I created one sample page using predefined module, and created
one sample module with simple static content.

How to create my own display pages having webcontrols
(textbox,etc.,) and connect to our own database, and finally run the
site.

I dont know whether i am in moving on the correct way or not?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Raj

Mark Rae [MVP]

I dont know whether i am in moving on the correct way or not?

Forget DNN if you actually want to do anything other than use their default
modules and templates...