how to add unique meta tags to each content page/

bashetty

Well its a strange problem i have, some of you might already faced it
and have a solution. I have to maintain a set of unique "search key
words" in meta tags for each content page in my site. With master
paging , i guess i can only have <head> tag in my MasterPage. Can any
one let me know how to resovle this issue?

Guest

I keep this in my Global.asax:

public static void PlaceMetaTags(System.Web.UI.Page page, string
keyWordList, string descriptionList)
{
HtmlHead head = (HtmlHead)page.Header;
HtmlMeta hm = null;