How to associate IE window with view on server

Dan Ignatov via .NET 247

Hi, I am developing an ASP.NET application and have faced with aproblem: my server view of application is shared between twoclient views when a user opens a new IE window! After the firstview is changed in one window (user goes to another page, or thepage content is changed in any way...) the second client's viewlosts it's server view and becomes broken because it canntprocess any postback.
I store the server view in the Session variables, which uses thecookies and they aren't duplicated when a new IE window isopened.
So, the problem's solution seems to be very simple: I shouldassociate the server view with the IE window (which is theclient view) and create a new server view for every new IEwindow. But I have not found how to do this... Can you help mewith this problem?
Or, is there another way to design the asp.net application?
For example, a stateless application can solve this problem, butthe design for applications of a such kind more complex for manyreasons. So, I don't want to go this way.