How to call a .asp page?

Anthony

I have two .asp pages running under different IIS authentication methods..

The first page uses Windows Authentication and gets the Logged on User from
Request.ServerVariables("User_Logon")
The second page runs under different Domain credentials and can access the
ldap directory... so I want to call it like so..
user = request.servervariables("User_Logon")
then something like --

<%
call page2.asp?theuser=" & user"
%>

where page2 runs as 'anonymous' credentials... (and Logon_User is Null)

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

You could store the username in a session variable. ie.

a.asp, which authenticates
<%
Session("username") = Request.ServerVariables("LOGON_USER") ''Note that it's
not User_Logon
%>

b.asp, which does not authenticate
<%
sUsername = Session("Username")
If sUsername = "" Then Response.Redirect "a.asp"
Response.Write "Authenticated user for this session is " & sUsername
%>

Ray at work