How to call an asp-page by a clientside Javascript (syndication)

dany

Hello

I want to syndicate some content to other users. (no RSS)

Anybody should be able to publish some information from my
server/database by placing some javascript like:

<script language="JavaScript"
src="http://www.myserver.com/mypage.asp?param1=loremipsum&param2=dolorsit"></script>

How can I code an ASP-page (on my server) so it returns and inserts
information into a location in an existing webpage (other servers).

Anyone who can help me? A tutorial or some example code would be great

Thx!

dany

Doug

Not sure I understand the relationship between the servers, but your asp can
access the parameters through:
<%
dim param1,param2
param1=Request.QueryString("param1")
param2=Request.QueryString("param2")
%>
What you do with them from there could be anything from display...
<% Response.Write(param1) %>
to inserting into a cookie, saving as a session variable, or inserting it
into a database... To help you further requires more information on what you
are trying to do.