  1. saurabh

    saurabh Guest

    how to call webservices in java?
    saurabh, Apr 6, 2012

  2. saurabh

    markspace Guest

    On 4/6/2012 6:19 AM, saurabh wrote:
    > how to call webservices in java?

    I'm sorry, I don't really understand the question. You have a couple of
    options. One is JEE/Servlets, the other is some form of SOAP or REST.

    <http://jax-ws.java.net/articles.html>
    markspace, Apr 6, 2012

  3. saurabh

    Lew Guest

    Lew, Apr 6, 2012
  4. saurabh

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 6 Apr 2012 06:19:01 -0700 (PDT), saurabh
    who said :

    >how to call webservices in java?

    You mean SOAP-Amazon?

    See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/amazon.html
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com
    Roedy Green, Apr 6, 2012
  5. saurabh

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 4/6/2012 9:19 AM, saurabh wrote:
    > how to call webservices in java?

    Use a tool to generate a stub from WSDL so you can
    call the web service like any other Java code.

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Apr 6, 2012