  1. ABC

    ABC Guest

    How to config and use the role manager on my ASP.NET?

    ABC, Oct 14, 2005

  2. You need to be more specific. What exactly do you want to do? How do you
    want to make use of roles within your application.

    --
    - Paul Glavich
    MVP ASP.NET

    Paul Glavich [MVP ASP.NET], Oct 17, 2005

  3. ABC

    ABC Guest

    I want write login page, create user page, ... etc using ASP.NET 2.0. I
    read many tutorials to simply using ASP.NET 2.0 security controls. But all
    not work, I don't know what happen. Under VS.NET 2005 IDE, when I press F5
    to run, "Unable to attach. The bindling handle invalid."

    ABC, Oct 18, 2005