How to Connect c++ client with java server

Rahul Sharma

Hi Friends,

Well I am facing a problem. The problem is how to concect
the c++ client with the java file server. I am using mico as orb for
mapping idl to c++. But how do I proceed further.

Please give me a detailed information or link or code.

Thanks
With Regards.

Chris Smith

Rahul Sharma said:
Well I am facing a problem. The problem is how to concect
the c++ client with the java file server. I am using mico as orb for
mapping idl to c++. But how do I proceed further.

The point of CORBA is to remove the need to think about combinations of
client and server environments. If your question is about creating the
C++ client with MICO, then it's not relevant here. If your question is
about writing a CORBA-based server in Java, then MICO isn't relevant.

In the former case, you need to find an appropriate venue for the
question.

In the latter, pleas provide more information, as we know absolutely
nothing about your application. As such, no one here could do any
better than the tutorials you can find by typing "Java CORBA" into
Google's search box.