    Liu Xuesong Guest

    <asp:HyperLink ID="DeleteLink" NavigateUrl="ChapterManger.aspx?CourseID=" + '<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.course_id") %>' Runat=server>Delete</asp:HyperLink>

    I want to connect the strings with blue, but failed, How to do?

    Liu Xuesong, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Liu Xuesong

    Natty Gur Guest

    the apostrophic ("'") in the beginning and ending of the Server code is
    needless

    Natty Gur, CTO
    Dao2Com Ltd.
    28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak
    Israel , 51114

    Phone Numbers:
    Office: +972-(0)3-5786668
    Fax: +972-(0)3-5703475
    Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

    Know the overall picture

    Natty Gur, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Liu Xuesong

    Adnan Boz Guest

    Hi,

    NavigateUrl='<%# "ChapterManger.aspx?CourseID=" + DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.course_id").ToString() %>'

    Good Luck
    Adnan

    Adnan Boz, Jun 26, 2003