How to create PDF reports in ASP.NET?

Marshal Antony

Hi,
I need to create PDF file reports and show it in the browser using data
from a dataset in ASP.NET.
I tried to use FDF toolkit from Adobe and
was successful to get it work with c# but as I don't have the pdf writer
software I cannot create templates for PDF and display the data from
dataset.

Rightnow I am trying to use ASpEasyPDF from
www.mitdata.com but not successful in creating a PDF report in ASP.NET.
Here is the link : http://www.mitdata.com/AspEasy/index_pdf.htm

Does any body know how to create a PDF report using C# or
VB.NET using
this?.Any sample code is appreciated.
Or any other alternatives for PDF report generation using ASP.NET?
Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Marshal Antony
..NET Developer