HOW-TO: Datagrid: Read contents of template (textbox) column in ImgBtnClick event

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by DAC, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. DAC

    DAC Guest

    Hello,
    I have a template column of my DataGrid filled with textboxes (one textbox
    inside each cell/row).
    I have set myTextBox.ID = "myBox" in InstantiateIn function,
    so all the controls have the same name (?).

    How do I get the values the user entered in each textbox inside a
    ImageButtonClick event?
    I'm trying to use DataGrid.FindControl, but it doesn't work.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Daniel

    ---