How to deal with scrollbar?

artoxvw

Hi, guys
I use watir , but when I want to focus the page to the bottom of
the page, I don't know how to deal with it
I need your help thank you

Tom Ricks

Artoxvw said:
Hi, guys
I use watir , but when I want to focus the page to the bottom of
the page, I don't know how to deal with it
I need your help thank you

Although this question is better suited to be in the watir forums, i
will try and answer it anyways.

When you use watir and do anything to a button/link/anything it doesn't
matter where it is on the page, even if you cant see it working. Take
this example:

require 'watir'
ie = Watir::IE.new
ie.goto "http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Project+Home"
ie.link:)href, "http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Watir+Users").flash
ie.link:)href, "http://wiki.openqa.org/administrators.action").flash

See how it flashes on the bottom without you necessarily being able to
view it?

If this doesn't help then please give an example of what you are trying
to do, and then maybe it will shed some light on the problem.