How to Debug Javascript (JSCRIPT) in JSP Files using the MS Script Editor

Jman

http://www.mandala.com/javascript/debug_javascript.html

I've written up a page explaining how to use the MS Script Editor for
Javascript debugging in IE. It's a great debugging environment and has
allowed my group to do much more with Javascript in IE with JSP files
than we would have attempted without it.

Please pass this around, as I think JSP developers especially need
this tool if they are using IE for development with complex
Javascript.

Cheers,
Jeff Papineau
San Jose, CA

PS - Please READ the linked document before replying with any comments,
questions, etc.