how to distinguish what is the encoding style of the text?

?

=?gb2312?B?wNbA1rTzzOzKpg==?=

I deal with some text and the result is "ʳ......"
(these words are chinese)
how to distinguish what is the encoding style of the text?
Could some give some experence?

benben

ÀÖÀÖ´óÌìʦ said:
I deal with some text and the result is "ʳ......"
(these words are chinese)
how to distinguish what is the encoding style of the text?
Could some give some experence?

We don't know. As far as we can see this is not a C++ language problem.
Try a more dedicated newsgroup than this one and you will receive much
better responses.

Ben

Alf P. Steinbach

* ?????:
I deal with some text and the result is "ʳ......"
(these words are chinese)
how to distinguish what is the encoding style of the text?
Could some give some experence?

It's a very small sample you've given, but it looks like numeric HTML
character entities. In that case it's Unicode specified in decimal.
Anyway, it has nothing to do with C++, and so is off-topic here.

Hth.,

- Alf