    (these words are chinese)
    how to distinguish what is the encoding style of the text?
    Could some give some experence?
    =?gb2312?B?wNbA1rTzzOzKpg==?=, Jan 23, 2007

  2. =?gb2312?B?wNbA1rTzzOzKpg==?=

    benben Guest

    ÀÖÀÖ´óÌìʦ wrote:
    > I deal with some text and the result is "ʳ......"
    > (these words are chinese)
    > how to distinguish what is the encoding style of the text?
    > Could some give some experence?

    We don't know. As far as we can see this is not a C++ language problem.
    Try a more dedicated newsgroup than this one and you will receive much
    better responses.

    Ben
    benben, Jan 23, 2007

  3. * ?????:
    > I deal with some text and the result is "ʳ......"
    > (these words are chinese)
    > how to distinguish what is the encoding style of the text?
    > Could some give some experence?

    It's a very small sample you've given, but it looks like numeric HTML
    character entities. In that case it's Unicode specified in decimal.
    Anyway, it has nothing to do with C++, and so is off-topic here.

    Hth.,

    - Alf

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.