    What is the best way to do this??

    http://www.spotbowl.com/default_vote.asp
    , Jan 21, 2006

  2. ThunderMusic Guest

    the best way would be with a repeater I think... you can tell it to repeat
    vertically 2 by row... but I can be wrong...

    ThunderMusic, Jan 21, 2006

    How do you tell it to do that??
    , Jan 21, 2006
  4. ThunderMusic Guest

    by searching for the answer, looks like I was wrong... it's the DataList
    control that does the trick... look at this address (you may have to copy
    and paste in your browser)

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...fsystemwebuiwebcontrolsdatalistclasstopic.asp

    there is an example at the bottom that does exactly what you need... lot at
    the RepeatDirection and RepeatColumns properties

    I hope it helps

    ThunderMusic

    ThunderMusic, Jan 21, 2006