How to Encrypt all the dependancy Dlls using PreEmptive Dotfuscator

ker chee huar

Hi all! i am using Dotfuscator Community Edition for encrypt my .Net
assembly. How can i include all my dependancy Dll to encrypt it because
my project is multi-reference project!

regards,
Robert

Hermit Dave

what you can do is start the dotfuscator community edition add all the
assemblies you need to obfuscate.. and just click build.... try out
different options like string encryptions and control flow obfucation...

if some of the dependancies are strong named... then you will have to use
delay sign mechanism... compile the assembiles... obfuscate them and then
sign them using sn.exe