how to find directory

lucas

I'm running my script from various places on the hard drive. How can I find
the directory that the script actually sits.

Say if my script is in /home/lucas/script
and I run it from /home/lucas/dl/temp

Is there a way to find the /home/lucas/script???

thx

Gunnar Hjalmarsson

lucas said:
I'm running my script from various places on the hard drive. How
can I find the directory that the script actually sits.

Say if my script is in /home/lucas/script
and I run it from /home/lucas/dl/temp

Is there a way to find the /home/lucas/script???

You posted almost the same question a few hours ago, and you got
guidance. Why did you start this new thread??

lucas

I appologized in the other thread. I was not sure it if it had posted,
because I couldn't find it, and it was not in my 'Outbox'