How to find out from *.class file with which Java version 1.6 or 1.5 it was compiled?

David

No, not wrong.

thread/c8afff58b21f093c#>

I clipped that line because it's irrelevant. The topic of our discussion
was THIS thread, in comp.lang.java.PROGRAMMER. You linked to a thread in
comp.lang.java.HELP, a group I don't even read. Obviously anything you
posted (solely) there I won't have seen, nor will lots of other people.

I'm not the one who has resorted to namecalling and similarly childish
antics in this dispute.

What a fascinating thread.

I'm guessing none of you get out much.
Seriously - the sun is shining - get out and try to get laid. It will
really help you...

David A.

ClassCastException

What a fascinating thread.

I'm guessing none of you get out much. Seriously - the sun is shining -
get out and try to get laid. It will really help you...

Speak for yourself. I get some from the missus most nights. Can't vouch
for Lew, though.