    dosen't do it because I have a SINGLE web page when I need two
    seperate web pages.

    Any ideas?
    S_K, Oct 1, 2007

  2. S_K

    IfThenElse Guest

    FORM>
    <INPUT type="button" value="New Window!"
    onClick="window.open('http://www.yourdomain.com/yournewwebpage.aspx','mywindow','width=400,height=200,toolbar=yes,
    location=yes,directories=yes,status=yes,menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,copyhistory=yes,
    resizable=yes')">
    </FORM>

    or a hyperlink

    see link http://www.pageresource.com/jscript/jwinopen.htm