how to format Javascript Math results in some (predictable) tabular form?

murrayatuptowngallery

I am just now learning Javascript to make a web-friendly special
function calculator for non-techies.

I figured out how to do what I wanted in a spreadsheet.

Then by trial and error modifying examples on tutorial sites I got the
JS part figured out to do single calculations.

What I WANT to do is generate small tables of 'what-if' outputs for a
range of one input's variation.

It could be done just by hoping that output prints consistnetly but
that is taking a big chance.

My next thought was to >try< to build an HTML table with JS code for
the Math equations, but that doesn't seem possible.

I'm hoping that can be done maybe in steps by putting data into an
array first then somehow formatting it into a table, or maybe that's
the wrong way to go about it.

Thank you

Murray