    the VPN server's IP, 10.10.10.2. Could you give me specific directions how
    to deal with this?

    Thank you for your help.

    Jason Robertson, Nov 25, 2004

  2. Jason Robertson

    Dan Rogers Guest

    Hi,

    I'm going to try to help, even though this isn't an ASP.net web service
    question. How are you specifying the IP address of the receiving site? If
    you are using DNS to decode the remote server address, it is probably
    resolving to the "real" address, and thus not going over encrypted. Try
    adding an entry for these directly to your hosts file to avoid this
    problem, or specify their 10.10.x.y address in your FTP address.

    I hope this helps

    Dan Rogers
    Microsoft Corporation

    >From: "Jason Robertson" <>