how to get a frame or mms from an ip cam using a mobile phone?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Mario, Nov 2, 2003.

  1. Mario

    Mario Guest

    Hello,

    Excuse me if I am not so clear on what I a looking for, but its
    getting very hard to find any software,application or information that
    will let me access or get a frame(still image) from a web cam or ip
    cam.

    I have different ip cams connected to the internet, they continuously
    send images refreshed over the internet.

    I would like some kind of software,application or the necesarry
    routines in order to be able to send a frame to the mobile phone that
    tried to access the ip address of the given ip cam. Or some other way
    will be the mobile sends an sms with the mobile cam ip address and in
    return gets an mms with the cam image frame. Somethink like this.

    I am not sure if what I need is wap, xhtml, java, or mms sending after
    a a mobile requests it.

    How can I achieve this? Please refer me to some software developer
    that you may know that lets achieve this. Do you know any websites
    that already provide such a service? I mean they have web cams from
    which you can get an image from the mobile cellular phone ? I may
    contact them and ask them how they did it.

    All your help regarding this is deeply appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Mario

    Mario, Nov 2, 2003