    Thanx in advance for your help.

    Regards,
    Premal Panchal
    Premal, Aug 11, 2008

  2. Premal

    mlimber Guest

    On Aug 11, 10:29 am, Premal <> wrote:
    > Is there any place from where I can download C++ language
    > specifications? I am looking for C++ specifications means how function
    > call works, how memory is allocated etc... I am searching for such
    > specifications or standards which is provided for compiler
    > development. I think such standards must be written somewhere using
    > which different vendors provide their compilers.  Reason I am looking
    > for such standards is I want to go deep into C++ and want to know how C
    > ++ is designed. After working 4yrs on application side using C++ I
    > like to dig deep inside C++ specifications.

    See this FAQ:

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/big-picture.html#faq-6.13

    Consider also Stroustrup's _Design and Evolution of C++_.

    Cheers! --M
    mlimber, Aug 11, 2008

  3. Premal

    Premal Guest

    On Aug 11, 7:32 pm, mlimber <> wrote:
    > On Aug 11, 10:29 am, Premal <> wrote:
    >
    > > Is there any place from where I can download C++ language
    > > specifications? I am looking for C++ specifications means how function
    > > call works, how memory is allocated etc... I am searching for such
    > > specifications or standards which is provided for compiler
    > > development. I think such standards must be written somewhere using
    > > which different vendors provide their compilers.  Reason I am looking
    > > for such standards is I want to go deep into C++ and want to know how C
    > > ++ is designed. After working 4yrs on application side using C++ I
    > > like to dig deep inside C++ specifications.

    > See this FAQ:
    >
    > http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/big-picture.html#faq-6.13
    >
    > Consider also Stroustrup's _Design and Evolution of C++_.
    >
    > Cheers! --M

    hi,

    thanx for your support. I will visit site given by you. I hope I will
    find there what I want.

    again thanx a lot for your quick response.

    Regards,
    Premal Panchal
    Premal, Aug 11, 2008
  4. Premal

    asm23 Guest

    mlimber wrote:
    > On Aug 11, 10:29 am, Premal <> wrote:
    >> Is there any place from where I can download C++ language
    >> specifications? I am looking for C++ specifications means how function
    >> call works, how memory is allocated etc... I am searching for such
    >> specifications or standards which is provided for compiler
    >> development. I think such standards must be written somewhere using
    >> which different vendors provide their compilers. Reason I am looking
    >> for such standards is I want to go deep into C++ and want to know how C
    >> ++ is designed. After working 4yrs on application side using C++ I
    >> like to dig deep inside C++ specifications.

    > See this FAQ:
    >
    > http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/big-picture.html#faq-6.13
    >
    > Consider also Stroustrup's _Design and Evolution of C++_.
    >
    > Cheers! --M

    I agree!
    This book is a deep view of C++, Maybe, the source code of GCC is also a
    good stuff.
    asm23, Aug 11, 2008