    configuration parameters set and how can I dump the settings.

    thanks your help

    john

    coltrane, Sep 12, 2006

  2. If you are setting the config params by passing them to JVM using
    -Dproperty=value, you can access them by using
    System.getProperty("name"). If you are storing configuration any other
    way (like a config file), the JVM runtime will not be aware of it 'out
    of the box' and you might want to write a wrapper class to dump them.

    -cheers,
    Manish

    Manish Pandit, Sep 12, 2006

  3. coltrane

    coltrane Guest

    Thanks,

    where can I find the list of configuration parameters I can use.
    I am looking for info on how to set the heap size but I cannot find
    anything.
    I'm probably not doing the correct searches.

    thanks again

    john

    coltrane, Sep 14, 2006
  4. -Xms initial java heap size
    -Xmx maximum java heap size
    -Xmn the size of the heap for the young generation

    -cheers,
    Manish

    Manish Pandit, Sep 14, 2006
  5. coltrane