How to get dynamic control's value after postback?

YesGoGoGo

hello!
I have a question about getting dynamic control's value after
postback(or submit).
I've read a lot of article and have some idea.
It's seems that if I want to keep the dynamic control's layout and
value,
I have to make some *extra work" to keep control's hiararchy,such as
using arraylist,
or recreating control when the page postback and in initilization
stage.
But I still have a question.
Does it mean as long as these dynamic controls are recreated,
I can undoubtedly get their values just like the usual?
and the value here is from dynamic controls' viewstate?(if I enable it
in advance)

Is my thought right?
Please give me some hint
Thanx a lot!