how to get ruby to report errors on website

Edward

Is it possible to set up ruby on the web somehow so that it reports
errors like PHP does?

Currently if I have a script that is not working, I need to putty/ssh
into my site and run the script there at the command line. I've heard
that there are tools which make Ruby/Perl/Pyhton CGI report errors like
PHP does, anyone know of some solutions like this?

Thanks,

Edward Tanguay
All my projects: http://www.tanguay.info

Eero Saynatkari

Edward said:
Is it possible to set up ruby on the web somehow so that it reports
errors like PHP does?

Currently if I have a script that is not working, I need to putty/ssh
into my site and run the script there at the command line. I've heard
that there are tools which make Ruby/Perl/Pyhton CGI report errors like
PHP does, anyone know of some solutions like this?

You may want to consider posting all your questions in one
mail/post :) Also, there are several good web or non-web
books about Ruby that will help you considerably.

"Programming Ruby, 2nd Edition" is the most popular.