How to get tomcat 4.1.31 to reload a webapp?

Discussion in 'Java' started by Scott Phelps, May 16, 2005.

  1. Scott Phelps

    Scott Phelps Guest

    In .27 I put an xml file in the conf directory that looked like such.

    <Context path="/aims" docBase="./aims"
    debug="1" privileged="true" reloadable="true" >
    </Context>

    and every time I compiled a class it would reload the servlet.

    now when I put the above file in the webapps directory like admin and
    manager are, all I get is this when I compile a file.

    WebappClassLoader: Resource
    '/WEB-INF/classes/org/myStuff/struts/PersistenceMana
    er.class' was modified; Date is now: Mon May 16 14:58:34 MDT 2005 Was: Mon
    May 1
    14:46:48 MDT 2005

    but nothing is reloaded. Has something changed?

    Scott Phelps, May 16, 2005