how to identify currently running threads QTHreads

Discussion in 'Python' started by News123, Nov 14, 2010.

  1. News123

    News123 Guest

    Hi I'm working with several persons on a PyQT python application.

    This application is using threads / QThreads in several places.

    When trying to quit the application it doesn't stop.

    I assume one thread / QThread did not stop. (wasn't declared as daemon
    thread)

    Is there a simple way in Python to identify all
    active Threads / QThreads when trying, such that I can locate the
    thread, itls related python code and fix it?

    Thanks for any suggestions.
    News123, Nov 14, 2010

  2. News123

    Aahz Guest

    In article <4cdfe050$0$10182$>,
    News123 <> wrote:

    >Is there a simple way in Python to identify all active Threads /
    >QThreads when trying, such that I can locate the thread, itls related
    >python code and fix it?

    threading.enumerate() or sys._current_frames()
    --
    Aahz () <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

    "Look, it's your affair if you want to play with five people, but don't
    go calling it doubles." --John Cleese anticipates Usenet
    Aahz, Nov 14, 2010

  3. News123

    News123 Guest

    On 11/14/2010 05:32 PM, Aahz wrote:
    > In article <4cdfe050$0$10182$>,
    > News123 <> wrote:
    >> >
    >> >Is there a simple way in Python to identify all active Threads /
    >> >QThreads when trying, such that I can locate the thread, itls related
    >> >python code and fix it?

    > threading.enumerate() or sys._current_frames()

    Thanks a lot
    News123, Nov 14, 2010