How to Insert by param in VS 2005

Paul

Using VS 2005's wizards, I created a DataSet, and 4 sql statements for a Select, Insert, Update and Delete.
The Select statement is something like this:
SELECT ProductName, StoreID, Price, CategoryID, ProductID FROM Products WHERE (StoreID = @StoreID)

(very simple)

HOwever, how do I get the INSERT sttement to insert by StoreID?

On an aspx page, I created a DetailsView and checked Insert, Edit,Delete. I pass it a default StoreID parameter value. But when I view the page in a browser, and I chose to Insert, the StoreID shows up. I thought that that should be constant, the parameter that the user can not change.

How do I make it so that the user can add anything but the storeID, the parameter that was filtering the presentation?

TIA,

Paul