How to install Enterprise Library June 2005 on server

Mike Dover

Hi,

How does one install the June 2005 Enterprise library (for .NET 1.1) on a
production windows 2003 Internet server?

My web project works in my dev environment as all installs properly there
and am able to run Install Services. I've read that this is because my dev
environ has vs.net. My problem is, how do I deploy an application that uses
the DAAB (data access application block) of the Enterprise Library onto the
production server?

Thanks,
Mike

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Mike said:
Hi,

How does one install the June 2005 Enterprise library (for .NET 1.1)
on a production windows 2003 Internet server?

My web project works in my dev environment as all installs properly
there and am able to run Install Services. I've read that this is
because my dev environ has vs.net. My problem is, how do I deploy an
application that uses the DAAB (data access application block) of the
Enterprise Library onto the production server?
Could you clue me in as to just what this has to do with ASP? Classic
COM-based (this group) or .Net? :)

Look for one of the dotnet or framework groups. Or you might try over at
www.asp.net.

Mike Dover

Thanks. I'll try to find the right group to ask. Sorry for the intrusion
into this space.