How to instantiate a user defined object in page_load()

Guest

Hello, friends,

I have an assembly .dll that contains class ExceptionLogger. I need it in
page_load() event of aspx pages as the follows:

Utilities.ExceptionLogger mLogger = new ExceptionLogger();
System.Collections.ArrayList mList = new Array();

However, the first line gave me error, saying:
TypeLoadException: Could not load Utilities.ExceptionLogger from
assembly utilities, version=1.0.2061.34926, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=null

If I removed the first line, mList would be created without problem. I do
not understand why. What is wrong with the first line?

Any ideas? Help please.

Thanks a lot.

Guest

To answer your question I need to check the ExceptionLogger class.
You can check whether you are using any type in the Exceptionlogger for
which assembly is not available ? This may be the reason Exception is thrown.