How to join your group.

P!n@kin Vik@nin

I want to join ur group.plz tell me how to join this
group...................

-PARTH VIKANI

Lew

P!n@kin Vik@nin said:
I want to join ur group.plz tell me how to join this
group...................

Do you have enough periods at the end of that sentence? Nineteen is a good
number, though - prime and pretty.

I was not aware that there was a "group" for
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ur>

"Plz" is not a word in English.

But all humor aside, this is not a group and one cannot join it. Have you
ever seen one of those community bulletin boards, or notices tacked up to a
tree, wall or utility pole? How does one join those groups?

This is a Usenet forum, and all you have to do is read it and write to it if
you're interested.

Arne Vajhøj

I want to join ur group.plz tell me how to join this
group...................

Anyone can read and post to this group.

May I suggest that you get a NNTP client and use that
instead of Google Groups web interface - that will give you
a much better experience.

Arne

Tom Anderson

Nineteen is a good number, though - prime and pretty.

As the actress, i believe, said to the bishop.
But all humor aside, this is not a group and one cannot join it.

Right.

Not without undergoing The Ritual, anyway. And we're out of triceratops
masks right now.

tom

P!n@kin Vik@nin

Anyone can read and post to this group.

May I suggest that you get a NNTP client and use that
instead of Google Groups web interface - that will give you
a much better experience.

Arne

Hey! Aren , Can u tell me what is NNTP ?

I am new in JAVA programming . Can u help me in JAVA related website
and book ?

-Pin$

Robert Klemme

"Plz" is not a word in English.

It is a common abbreviation of "Postleitzahl" (German for "ZIP code")
although we usually write it as "PLZ". :)

I do agree though, that it is not an English word and if it's the German
abbrev. it is used completely out of context. :))

Cheers

robert