how to kill DLLHOST.exe from ASPx page

Manoj S

Hello,
I have two aspx pages. In the page load of one of the
page, I have a com+ component being initiated and used.
Due to this, DLLHOST.exe gets loaded. After the usage of
the object is over, Im disposing the obj by assigning null
values to the obj in the page unload event at the server
side. But still the DLLHOST.exe is available in the task
manager. How shall I remove the DLLHOST.exe from the
memory, programatically.
Please help me to solve the problem.

thanks
SNM

Felix Wang

I would suggest that you configure the COM+ application with dcomcnfg.exe.
You may change the idle settings on "Server Process Shutdown".