    Thanks
    cric
    , May 16, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > I have two c++ static libraries say A.lib and B.lib.
    > I am creating third static library C
    > I create project in microsoft visual studio as win32 static library.
    > I go to project-> settings -> link , i dont find object/library module
    > where I
    > can type in the names of A.lib and b.lib.. this option is available if
    > i create dynamic library.

    Please ask in 'microsoft.public.vc.project_mgt'. This is not a C++
    _language_ question, it's a question how to maintain and manage your
    projects in Visual C++.

    Victor Bazarov, May 16, 2005

  3. Maett Guest

    wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I have two c++ static libraries say A.lib and B.lib.
    > I am creating third static library C
    > I create project in microsoft visual studio as win32 static library.
    > I go to project-> settings -> link , i dont find object/library module
    > where I
    > can type in the names of A.lib and b.lib.. this option is available if
    > i create dynamic library.
    > Thanks
    > cric

    Why do you want to link your static library with any other library ?
    A static library is just a collection of object files;
    no resolution of external symbols is done,
    so there is no need to link with anything.

    Cheers
    Maett
    Maett, May 16, 2005