How to list all the python help topics that are capitalized?

Peng Yu

Hi,

I see that there are help topics that are capitalized, which I think
in general are related with languages syntax. I want to see the
complete list of such help topics. Would you please let me know if
there is a command to do so?

Related help topics: SEQUENCEMETHODS1

Related help topics: LISTLITERALS, SUBSCRIPTS, SLICINGS

Related help topics: LISTS, LITERALS